Belcher/Holt Wedding

Keith and Natasha got married on July 7, 2007. We had a great time and thank you to all our friends and family!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Price of Stamps

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Keith and I have been extremely busy planning for our BIG day, which is less than 3 months away! Please accept our apologies for not posting in a very long time. Who knew that planning a wedding was like having a second job?!?

Thank you VERY much to everyone who has sent their RSVP into us. I have a rule that Keith isn't allowed to open the envelopes until I get home and we open them together! I LOVE getting them in the mail, but anyone that has been around me knows that I have always loved getting mail! We wanted to let you all know that the price of stamps will be going up on May 14th, which means that if you don't send in your RSVP before that time, you will need to put an additional 2 one cent stamps on the envelope. We know that you have until June 1st to get them into us, but wanted to give you a heads up and save you 2 pennies!

Thanks to all of the groomsmen, bridesmaids, my father, the most beautiful flower girl ever (Heather), and our two extremely handsome ring bearers (Owen and Jackson) for getting measured!! Oh, and of course, THANK YOU Honey for getting measured too!!!

Keith and I hope to see all of you in Asheville, NC on our wedding day! We promise to update again soon. We'll post pictures next time...

Hugs,
Natasha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home