Belcher/Holt Wedding

Keith and Natasha got married on July 7, 2007. We had a great time and thank you to all our friends and family!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Our Last Bridal Shower....






Keith and I had our last bridal shower last weekend at my Grandma's house in West Virginia! We want to especially thank my Aunt Sandy, Aunt Tammy, my Grandma, my father, and my brother for everything they did - WOW!! The decorations, food, company, and gifts were amazing....many thanks to everyone who attended! It was fantastic! We are truly lucky and blessed to have the family that we do - we couldn't imagine life without them!! We realized that we don't have a lot of pictures of the showers that we have had because we are busy with everything going on. If you have been to one of our showers and have pictures please send them our way. I wanted to post some pictures of the family on this one, but realized that I don't have that many - enjoy the ones that I have at least.


On another note.....we counted tonight and we have 45 families that have not sent in their RSVPs. I know that they are not due for another week or so, but if you are one of those, please do us a favor and send those in, as we need to get a head count to The Biltmore.


We hope that everyone's worlds aren't as crazy as ours right now!! Between the wedding and our careers, we are swamped! But, like they say "Enjoy the Moment" and WE ARE....We'll post again soon, we promise.


Love,

Natasha and Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home