More Pictures





My dad just sent me some pictures of last weekend's bridal shower. Thanks Pops!! I figured I would share them with everyone. The pictures have either my brother (Forrest), my Grandma(Sadah or Gram) , my father (Danny), or my honey (Keith) in them. Enjoy! Hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend. We just got home from a neighborhood Pig Roast - fun times! We had a very relaxing weekend.....we took a long bike ride yesterday morning, we spent today and yesterday gardening (finally got our veggies in the garden and more flowers....), and of course doing wedding stuff. We were soooo excited today because we planted a blueberry and grape tree in our yard....let's hope we can keep the animals out! Yes, I know we are very domesticated now, but at least we are together, right??!!??
AND before I forget Keith is turning the BIG 30 on June 7th!!!! So, don't forget to give him a call or shoot him a email to wish him a very Happy Birthday! He is turning into an old man right before we get married.....Just Kidding!! Hope everyone is doing great and remember to send in those RSVPs before I start sending out emails, letters, and start making phone calls!!!! = )
Have a great week!
Love,
Love,
Natasha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home