Our First Bridal Shower....
Please accept my apologies for just posting pictures of our first bridal shower. I had misplaced the pictures on the computer and just found them. This was a shower that Keith's sister, Ammey, and Mom, Nancy, threw for me (THANK YOU!) - the men were not invited to this one! I am posting pictures of Keith's family and close friends - Ammey, I am disappointed that there aren't any pictures of you!!! The cutest picture is of his 2 Grandmas strategizing over the game that we were playing! Many thanks to Keith's family and friends ~ it was a fabulous time.
We hope to see you all in Asheville, NC in 43 days! Thanks to all of you who have sent in your RSVPs!
Enjoy the nice LONG weekend, be safe!
Love,
Natasha Belcher (better use my last name as much as I can, I'll soon be a HOLT, but will always be a Belcher at heart)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home