The Honeymoon.....
Our HONEYMOON is finally here!!!! Keith and I are very excited to say the least. We are leaving on Saturday afternoon (Sept. 1) for Greece. We will be there for 2 weeks, hitting Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete along the way. Unfortunately, Greece has been consumed with all of the fires recently, but we are definitely going to make the very most of the trip. We have a few things planned, but mostly we are looking forward to spending time together, enjoying some relaxation, taking in all the culture that Greece has to offer, and the FOOD!!
We hope you all enjoyed the wedding pictures, gosh, our photographer was fantastic. I know when we get back from Greece, we have some tough decisions to make on the pictures!!! Enjoy the next several weeks - I am leaving you with some cute photos. You won't hear from us until the middle of September, but I promise to post some pictures of Greece when we get back! Until next time...
Hugs,
The Holts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home