2 Weeks from Today.....
Wow ~ it is hard to believe that Keith and I will be getting married in 2 weeks. I think I am driving him crazy with the count down that I have been giving him each morning.
Needless to say we are really busy with finishing up last minute things. My mom is in town this weekend - what a HUGE help! We went out shopping this morning, I bought my rehearsal dress, it is beautiful! Tonight we are going to have a crab feast on the deck, as Forrest is bringing in fresh crabs from Maryland, then we are making our party favors for the tables. Keith and I are very thankful that mom and Forrest are here, as we are going to put them to work!! Other than that, well, life is simply nuts right now........It will all come together and be perfect though!
I am posting a really cute picture of one of our cats, Sambuca, in a Biltmore box. She continues to want to help us pack up boxes to transport wedding things to Asheville, NC. Not much help, but what a cutie! Keith and I can't wait to see all of you on July 7 in Asheville! I'll post again soon, as this helps me relax for a bit....
Love,
Natasha Belcher (very soon-to-be Holt)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home