~Last Minute Details~
Keith and I are finishing up last minute details before next weekend. We can't believe that our big day is almost here. We have been planning this day for nearly a year and a half! Thanks to my mom and brother, Forrest, for helping with the party favors and other wedding items for the reception. You don't realize how quick things go when you have help! I don't like putting things off till the last minute, so I am making sure that things are done this week. Mom and I went today to pick-up my dress. I tried it on one last time to make sure it looked perfect and of course wanted mom's approval - it was perfect, so the dress is now at the house tucked away in a closet. I told Keith that he couldn't snoop or we would get a divorce before we get married! Just kidding! I think that is all to report on the wedding front.
Keith and I are still doing stress busters.....we took mom and Forrest up to Mountain Lake (where Dirty Dancing was filmed) on Sunday for a long hike - here are some pictures. I think my mom wants to keep me home bound until the wedding - she fears I am going to break my leg. It probably isn't a bad idea, as I am quite the clutz these days and have almost fallen a number of times lately. Enjoy the rest of your week....I know we have a busy rest of the week ahead of us. I'll post again soon...
Hugs,
Natasha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home